2011/07/21

Three Little Kittens

Three Little Kittens
ISBN: 978-0547575759
Series: --none-- No:-
Word Counts:175 words
Level:Level0

(have sang this last meeting...forgot to post)
Paul Galdone!, well-known author, among our Japanese read aloud volunteer group member,
This is my no.1 favorate↓


In Japanese, this is the one,


To me, as it's said in sub title, it's a little bit scary, my daughter don't like one because "this is not scary at all.." sigh...

Anyway, "The three little kittens".
I've long been gettin familiar with this "Song", have first met at Radio Program "Kiso-Eigo" in 1980(maybe, '81?).



I was 6th grade at that time, new to English as a foreign language opening the door to the world..
This song made me getting goose-bumps and my eyes wide opened, I think now though, it shocked me.
How many times I've been listening to over 30years since then?
Countless!
The book, was truely of my image, the mother cat looks so angrily, that's the point really love.
Last two parts of the story I don't know in my memory as it never appeared in the lyrics.
Have fun with the new parts now!

0 Comments:

コメントを投稿